I've had a lot on my mind lately, but at least my thoughts have had some good background music. Here's a small sampling of what's been stuck in my head these days:
"Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. And before anyone asks, no, I have not yet seen Where the Wild Things Are. But it's just now out on DVD, so I imagine that will be remedied posthaste.
"Uprising" by Muse.
"The Funeral" by Band of Horses. I've liked this one since before it was overused as background music for media profiles of Olympic athletes, but watching the Games only further cemented this song into my brain.
Anything stuck in your head these days?
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I keep getting the "Kellerman's Anthem" (from the little country club on Dirty Dancing) stuck in my head as well as "Frosty the Snowman". I don't think I want to know what that says about my subconscious self.
I think you have great taste. That's all.
Know any Taylor Swift songs? Yep. That's all I've got. (Darn pre-teen girls of mine.) ;)
I have Elvis in my head as of late, and Cage the Elephant. "There ain't no rest for the wicked...." Seems to be my theme lately. :)
Post a Comment