wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Saturday, March 27, 2010

the boys this week

Post-bedtime bottle cuddling (or plastering, what have you). Cue the chorus of "Aww, sweet!"


Blurry, yes. But I still love how much these two like playing with each other.


Mr. Cool in his new shades. (These ones fit him better than the Mr. Potato Head ones he's always sporting.)


Garrett doing his "clern," or, coloring. He set up the drawing station himself.


I always have company in the bathroom when I get ready in the morning.


Sometimes this is how Caleb tells me he's ready for a nap.

4 comments:

mcampbell said...

Just got a chance to do some catching up on your blog--I love reading your weekly updates on the boys. You've got a beautiful little family, Linds. Hope I get to come visit sometime soon. I hope you're all doing well!

PS: love you Fishs Eddy bowls. :)

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I love these posts...although, every week I think, "What?! A week has passed again?!" Cute boys.

Shelly :) said...

No cue needed for my "awww sweet" reaction. Your pictures are so fun to see each week Lindsay!

Carrie said...

Such cute boys! I am glad the sickness is abating!