skip to main |
skip to sidebar
wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row
*****
the boys this week
Garrett filled in his Bedtime Chart with stickers, so we went out for ice cream. What could be better than chocolate ice cream with M&Ms?
Of course, Caleb had eyes for Garrett's ice cream. (We gave him a few licks.)
Can you believe we found those hyacinths out by the garbage? They smelled so lovely, we had to take them in.
Watching ants.
This scene on our stoop was typical this week.
Caleb's still trying to get accustomed to the feel of cement. All I can say is, in this city, he'd better get used to it quick.
Garrett with the bubble blowing gun we found on clearance at a nearby toy store. Best $2 I've ever spent.
Garrett doing his coloring, or "clern," as he says it.
Caleb loves the park swings just about as much as his big brother does.
Garrett likes to think that Blake's new iPod Touch is actually his.
On a whim we asked Garrett if he wanted to feed Caleb his bottle. Garrett said yes. This was the result.
Caleb's favorite place to be is under a chair or table. Here he is chowing down on the underside of the rocking chair.
A brief glimpse into Garrett's doomed future.
The boys finally enjoy bathing together. Garrett doesn't even seem to mind anymore that Caleb is a total tub hog. Also, Caleb only likes bath time if it can be spent on his tummy.
Matching shirts, yes, and, if Caleb hadn't crawled out of his, matching pants, too.
6 comments:
I don't always comment, but your boys are so cute. I love the tub hog picture.
Looks like going to bed time is getting better, that ice cream looked delicious!!!!!
They are growing up so much and they are so cute!!!!!
Garrett looks like a little man sitting up and coloring like that! You are such an involved mom, and I admire that.
On a different note, I just checked out your sidebar of books you've read this year and saw the memoir by E. Baker. How did you like it? I heard her talk about it here in Seattle a few years ago, because her parents were living here at the time. If you would prefer, you could shoot me an email ... nettapants@yahoo.com. I'm curious if I should purchase it, or just borrow a copy to read. Thanks!
I haven't stopped by in a while. Garrett and Caleb are both getting so big! I love the pic of G feeding C. So cute!
thanks for the reminder that I need to be catching more moments!
what a good week. I love the bottle feeding picture and Caleb looking longingly at Garrett's icecream.
Post a Comment