Saturday, April 3, 2010
the boys this week
Rain and sickness have kept us inside a lot this week. Here's a sampling of how we've spent our time at home.
Blake set Caleb on the couch like this opposite me. He looked so comfortable. It's too bad that at the time he was feeling miserable.
That smile? It's contrived. This was taken when his fever was pushing 104 and he was listless and lethargic. Poor guy. He's feeling much better now, though, thank goodness.
Have I mentioned yet how Caleb is EVERYWHERE? His latest trick is following the sound of my voice around the house.
One of his favorite places to explore is under the kitchen table. I do my best to keep it swept, but sometime he finds cool surprises.
Maybe, if he ever learns how to set up the board correctly, he'll someday be good chess competition for his father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I love the quilt on the bed.
Post a Comment