Garrett's first speech therapy session is scheduled for later this afternoon. But before his therapist starts working her magic, I wanted to document some of his words. And so today I give you a vocabulary discussion in three parts.
Even though it's so often a struggle to understand what the heck he's trying to say, I know I will miss some of these first attempts at speaking. He of course says more than I was able to capture on video here, but this is a good sampling of some of his best. Some of my favorites of his words include "oh-ween" (orange and juice, but not necessarily orange juice), "no idea/good idea," and "good-guh-dah" (helicopter).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck this afternoon, hope the first meeting goes well. These clips are so adorable, I love the way he said Elmo, so precious x
so smart to record these. so cute. looking forward to the post videos :)
He's so darling.
Glad you're finally getting help!! Can't wait to see the "after" videos.
Post a Comment