Monday, February 1, 2010
open wide!
With my back turned momentarily, Garrett seized the opportunity to give his brother his first taste of bananas. In everything from the airborne spoon which crashed landed in Caleb's mouth to the high-pitched comments of "Ooh, wasn't that good!" Garrett made his first attempt at feeding a baby look like a piece of cake.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute! You have quite the little helper. I love how he gets bored with it after the second spoonful!
That is so adorable!
Soooooo sweet!!! Brotherly love ... nothing like it!!
This is great! And I don't think Garrett got bored ... I think he realized that he wasn't eating his own food!
What a great big brother to have, Caleb is very lucky x
What a good big brother! So cute!
Good job, Garrett! I like the airplane sound. (So funny how he looks at the spoon to see if there is any banana left on it, and then later takes a break to feed himself.)
Love it. Love it. Love it. What a great big brother!
Post a Comment