wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row
*****
Saturday, January 30, 2010
the boys this week
Earlier this week it was a balmy 45 degrees so we went to the park. Garrett was in heaven. During our months indoors he'd forgotten how much he loves the playground.
Oh, hello.
Check out that profile. I still can't get over how awesome Caleb's hair is.
Look, everyone! Garrett has a new trick!
In the event that you are wondering, Caleb's eyes are gray and match the color of his shirt. (Their color might be enhanced a bit because of the shirt, but they really are a lovely shade of gray.)
I love seeing your boys and I'm glad I FINALLY got to meet them in person. I know this is a bit late but they are every bit as adorable in person as ever! It was great to see you guys again and I hope it can happen again soon.
3 comments:
I love seeing your boys and I'm glad I FINALLY got to meet them in person. I know this is a bit late but they are every bit as adorable in person as ever! It was great to see you guys again and I hope it can happen again soon.
I knew a girl with grey-grey eyes once, except she may have had grey contacts. But I always thought it was cool.
Love the cute mowhawk Caleb is growing! Very Cool!
Post a Comment