wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row
*****
Saturday, February 20, 2010
the boys this week
Caleb has always adored his big brother, but recently Garrett has started to reciprocate.They've had a lot of fun together lately.
Devouring Sophie the Giraffe.Delicious.
The Storytime parachute rocks Garrett's world.
Using the classic Knee Tuck and Face Plant method, Caleb has started getting himself around the living room -- which is how he discovered the awesomeness of the roller coaster toy. Sometimes he scoots himself into getting stuck halfway under the couch, which, in his opinion, is not so awesome.
Feet = another recent discovery
Someone likes playing on Mom's bed.(Please pardon his chapped cheeks and the bruise on his eye. Winter and toddlerhood both wear hard on Garrett.)
7 comments:
I love the pictures of Garrett and Caleb laughing together. I also love your updates on each of your kidlets.
I love the boys this week posts-- Great pictures, darling boys, a sneak peek into your day-to-day life.
I have two nephews (brothers) that are about the same age apart. It's so fun to see them play together. So glad your boys are doing the same. :)
What great photos, love the ones of them laughing together. Spotted the Sophie Giraffe that has been a favourite with both my boys too x
Those pictures up top are precious. What fun boys. Love you, Linds.
Such cute boys and fun outings.
Love these fun pics! Adorable boys!
Post a Comment