wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Friday, February 12, 2010

the boys this week

Caleb's become a lot more interactive lately. He grabs everything -- like your face if you bring it close enough.



See? Caleb really likes to grab things. He also really likes his big brother. I really like to see them play together.


A few days before Wednesday's big storm we got a few inches of snow that stuck around long enough to introduce Garrett to the concept of snowballs.

He's a fan.

Caleb, um, not so much.


And you thought a babysitting co-op was so the parents could escape on a date. Our true intention of forming one was to set up our boys with these darling little girls.


Tummy time.


And tent time.


Peanut butter playdough is the BEST.


More snow = more snowballs.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I need to know more about peanut butter play dough. I imagine it is fun for all ages :)

JoEllen said...

The snow pictures are so cute. I LOVE Garrett's hat!!

Peter and Mandy said...

So do they eat the play dough when they're done playing with it?

Simply Britt said...

I absolutly love caleb's hair..lol. I can't wait to finally meet my little nephew in person...and to once again reunite with my buddy garrett!

Lindsay said...

About the peanut butter playdough: It's easy to make - just mix together 1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup honey and 2 cups powdered sugar. Yes, technically it's edible, and Garrett loves it, but I really don't like it. Because it's really not that healthy, and it's supposed to be for playing with, I actually tell him NOT to eat it. But it's nice to know it won't kill him when he does start nibbling.