Blake: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King; The Church Handbook of Instructions, Book 1
Lindsay: The Thursday Next series. (I'm almost finished with #5, the last book until next year. I'll be doing a book report soon.)
Garrett: The Cat in the Hat; City Dog, Country Frog; If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. (I've already got the first two books stashed away to give him this year for Christmas, but he loves the third one so much I might have to put in a special request to Santa Claus.)
Caleb: Lately he's been tearing through (literally) the Ensign. I guess it's his way of abiding by our stake president's request that we read the magazine cover-to-cover every month, or, as in Caleb's case, at least take off the cover.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We love If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. There is another one we love just as much - If you Give a Moose a Muffin. It's too cute! Little Sal is always asking me to read him the muffin book!
My Nicholas has taken to chewing on things that resemble cardboard. I guess this includes magazines. I often find mine with soggy spots!
We went to a reading/book signing with Laura Numeroff this week! My kids love all the "If" books. She read her new book too, called "Otis and Sydney and the Best Birthday Ever." Really sweet story. It was fun to see my kids meet an author of books they already love.
I have to say that I love Blake's answers. --Michael
Glad you've enjoyed the Thursday Next series. I couldn't read any more of them after that first one.
Oh the cat in the hat, that brought back some memories. I will have to get a copy for Harry x
Post a Comment