wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

giveaway oh giveaway

Hello, friends! Remember how this one time I was going a little crazy with both oilcloth and chalkboard cloth? Well, the craziness continued -- this time with a pile of scraps that were still too usable to toss. I decided to make a few more chalkboard mats, went a little overboard, and made a few too many. But you are in luck because my overzealousness is your gain. I am going to give away two -- that's right, two -- chalkboard mats to two lucky readers. All you have to do is leave a comment (one per person, please) and you are entered to win one of these puppies:

front

back

Obviously one is big (about 8 1/2 x 11 inches) and the other is small (about 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches), and they are backed in different oilcloth patterns. If you have a preference as to which one you like best, tell me, but I make no promises.

I will randomly pick the winners on Friday, August 13th (because I don't know about you, but I need a little something fun to ward off the potential superstitious dangers of a Friday the 13th).

27 comments:

Jenny P. said...

well those just look lovely! I'd love to win.

Janetta said...

I love them! When I read your original post and saw that you were going to take the chalkboard mats to church for your boys, I wondered where I could get one for Miles too. Thanks for doing this fun giveaway!

And I know what you mean about Friday the 13th ... hope it means good luck for Miles! ha ha

Becca said...

Very crafty! I'm in!

Carrie said...

Those are very cool! I would love to win one!

Disco Mom said...

Um awesome, yes please. I want the big one. Or the small one. You are an animal.

jeanine said...

They are super cute Lindsay!! I would love to win!

Desmama said...

*Gasp* I think they're darling, so I'm in!

Kimberly said...

Hooray! I was thinking about making one, but this could save me a project! Both of them look wonderful!

Joyce said...

Am I awful for wanting in too? I love them!

Shelly :) said...

Lindsay, I think both mats are wonderful and would be very excited to win either one. What a fun, thoughtful idea!

AmyJane said...

Cute! I want one! Maybe...

Erin said...

I am willing the random picker gods to choose me! Adorable!

Unknown said...

me me me!

Kristi said...

Those look like a lot of fun. I bet it would keep Kate entertained for at least a little chunk of Sacrament Meeting. :)

Jessica said...

I think these are awesome. I would love one for my little girl

Stormie said...

Hey, I'm Kimberly's friend. I would love to have one for my little girl! Probably would pick the bigger one, but I'd be happy winning either.

Amy F. P. said...

I've been wanting one of these for my kids. I'd love to win one. How nice of you to give them away.

Kelly said...

I want one!

BTW, are you planning on opening an etsy site?

Claudia said...

we would love one!!

ktln said...

I totally want one. :) Put me in the drawing!

Love ya!

Kiersten said...

add me in too!

Emily said...

I've been thinking about making one of my own ever since you first posted about them. I would love to win one!

Emily said...

Pick me! Pick me! No shipping! Pick me! :)

Dave said...

Don't pick me. Love em, love you, but I can't play in church anymore. If my number is picked, give it to that sweet "no shipping" gal. ;)

Peter and Mandy said...

Don't pick me either. Love them, but wouldn't have a use for one for a couple years, though they are super cute!

Tianna said...

Ok, those are just plain adorable. I'll take one off your hands for you. :)

Unknown said...

Doug and I might as well toss our name in too - even though it will probably be awhile before our little guy can use them. My dry-erase markers are all running out of ink so we can use it to make our grocery list or study for board exams.