But the rain, well, it's keeping us inside, so to pass the time, this morning we embarked on a sewing project. Garrett was eager to help. He cut scraps...
...and pinned pieces...
...and with a whole lot of help from Mom, this is what we made:
A fishing pole and a school of fish made primarily out of felt. I found the tutorial here, and used it as an incentive while potty training Garrett. (It must have worked, too, because he had six straight days AND nights of staying dry!) It was easy to make, but it's even more fun to play with.
10 comments:
Cool! I want to play. :)
That looks so neat!
I love this fishing set and have been thinking of it since you first posted it. I'm thinking Christmas gifts....
Too cute!!
Such a cute fishing set. I love all the fun, crafty projects you do!
That looks like a lot of fun, and they're super cute, too. Good job!
Wow Lindsay! They look so cute! Good job making it fun for your kidlets!
That's wonderful! You are an inspiration to do all sorts of fun craft projects!
Another fun project! Excellent job!
Very darling! You did a good job. I think I might have to follow the tutorial link and make a set too! Thanks.
So cute! I know this is a ways off, but do you have any ideas of what y'all would like for Christmas?
Post a Comment