wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Monday, August 16, 2010

mostly

Garrett is mostly potty trained. I no longer have to worry about his staying dry during the day, whether at home or on an outing, and he's getting better at staying dry during naps and at night. He's even stopped pooping in his pants.




Caleb mostly prefers walking to crawling and mostly walks without holding onto anything for support.






Mostly might not be always, but it's close. And we like that.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hooray! Did y'all get rid of the desk? I was noticing a different piece of furniture in the video.

Lindsay said...

That is our desk. It might look different because the doors are closed. Or it might look different because it is new-ish (we got it last winter).

Sarah said...

I love when my kids accomplish those hurdles. Congratulations!

Joyce said...

So many changes in such a short time! Congratulations to the boys and to you (and Blake)!!!

Jill said...

Okay, I found you now! And your boys are just too cute... and talented! Look at them go!

Simply Britt said...

hurray!!! caleb will be a soccer player for sure. . i saw him kick that ball ;-)

Shelly :) said...

Congratulations to each of your boys for accomplishing such major milestones! They sure grow up fast and are as handsome as ever.

Emily said...

Hooray for Garrett!! That "mostly" stage lasts a while, but it's nice when potty training settles into a more consistently good than bad thing. Way to stick with it both of you!

Caleb is super cute. :D

Emily said...

Wow! Well done to both your handsome boys! I loved the first video of Garrett as I love hearing your accents. Do you call lollipops suckers?

JoEllen said...

LOVE the toddle!!!

Congrats to Garrett!