- I'm no longer rushing to open a window and let in a cool breeze when the radiators turn on.
- The sun sets at 4:30.
- My hands are dry and painfully cracked and always so cold that my watch and wedding ring are suddenly two sizes too big.
- Garrett and Caleb's cheeks and chins are chapped pink.
- The boys have become more desperate for variety in their indoor play. For example, the other day Garrett pulled every book and nearly every toy off of his bookshelf and moved it to a pile in front of his closed bedroom door. It was a not-so-pleasant (though, I'll admit, secretly hilarious) surprise when I discovered I couldn't easily open that door.
4 comments:
That last picture looks like my son's room, every sat morning I go in to find these "beautiful scene" and now that our daughter is crawling, she loves to pull all the toys from brother's bins too. Secretly I know I'll miss these days once they are grown and gone.
William used to do that with his books too! It would drive me crazy!
That looks all too familiar!
Don't forget the advent of cold after cold after cold after cold (and in your case punctuated by infections)
Post a Comment