Using the pattern found here, I made three birds. One is filled with beans, another is filled with cotton batting and a small jingle bell, and the last is stuffed with a crinkly plastic grocery sack. The fabric came from the collection of scraps my sister Katie gave to me after she sewed the crib quilt for baby Garrett just before he was born.
They are very simple to make, and fun to rattle and chew on. I hope their baby girl likes them as much as I do.
3 comments:
I absolutely love these little birds. I think they're so fun and creative. I can't wait until our little one is slobbering all over them. Thanks again!
So sweet! I love that idea!
I'm totally going to make these for Adelaide! Poor girl wasn't going to get much for Christmas, but these are too cute to pass up. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment