wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Saturday, September 11, 2010

remembering from our rooftop

This evening we put the boys to bed, watched Clijsters win the U.S. Open (go Clijsters!), and then went out onto the roof of our building for the very first time (I know -- it only took us three years to finally go explore up there). Turns out we have a pretty decent view of Lower Manhattan.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I've never though of going onto our roof. I guess one of the many cool things about living in New York! So glad that you have a great view and that you got to enjoy a nice quiet evening looking at the city.

Joyce said...

Now that would be cool! I'd love to sit on my roof. Great picture too ... lots of reflecting on what was lost and the heroes that emerged.