Last night I got to visit Emily and the triplets. And oh my sweet, sweet goodness -- those babies are adorable! I held each one of them, and I'd tell you how awesome that was, but they are too precious for words.
First came Charles Adam, weighing in at 5 lbs 13 oz. Second was Edward Thomas at 5 lbs 15 oz. And last came Lucy Margaret at 5 lbs 10 oz. Nearly 18 lbs of baby and sure proof that Emily was miraculously able to carry them to 36 weeks. Eddie, the only one of them sent to the NICU, has since graduated to the regular newborn nursery. All three of them will be coming home soon with their mother.
Congratulations, Emily and Adam, and good job! Those three little miracles of yours are absolutely perfect.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Precious. They are beautiful! Congrats to them all.
What adorable little babies! Your friend is a trooper! I hope she has lots of helping hands when she gets home.
Oh my goodness. I couldn't stop exclaiming over this to my husband. Those babies are adorable, and your friend is amazing. I'm so happy for her and I don't even know her. Many congratulations!
How beautiful! So glad she is okay. What a trooper!
She will never not need extra help...it will be hard, but it will also be soooo fun and precious! In all my experiences with multiples, I have NEVER heard of almost 6lb triplets. This is amazing to me. Way to go Emily!
What beautiful babies! Lucky you, I so wish I could be there!! Emily looks exhausted! She's lucky to have you!
Yea!!! They are so so so so so cute! And they all look SOOO good! I can't wait to get my hands on them! Go Emily!
Emily is lucky to have such a great friend...
Her babies are BEAUTIFUL. I picked the little girl out right away. They're adorable.
Wonderful photo! We are in awe of this miraculous event. Those precious babies are so beautiful and perfect. Hard to believe they weighed as much as a baby of a single pregnancy. Wow! She looks great, by the way, happy and relieved! We, too, are so happy and relieved that everything went well. What a champ! Please give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery! Can't wait to meet them!
WOW!! what beautiful, perfect little bundles x
Post a Comment