wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row
*****
Saturday, July 10, 2010
the boys this week
On the Staten Island Ferry with an extra boy early this week.
Caleb loved watching the water on the ferry.
Sometimes Garrett likes to share the parts of his dinner he doesn't want with his brother. But first he always breaks the food into teeny tiny Caleb-sized pieces. Isn't he thoughtful?
Caleb only likes the park sprinklers until they get him wet.
Love the boys. I need to know what store you bought the chalk board cloth at. I've been looking everywhere since who knows when. Your mats look absolutely wonderful.
3 comments:
Love the boys. I need to know what store you bought the chalk board cloth at. I've been looking everywhere since who knows when. Your mats look absolutely wonderful.
Cutest splash park ever--I love those frogs! And the kids are pretty adorable, too!
Lovely pictures, what handsome boys! I love the 'teeny tiny Caleb sized pieces'so cute.
Post a Comment