wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Saturday, July 3, 2010

the boys this week

Playground sprinklers!


As you can see, Garrett knows exactly what to do with leftover cupcake frosting.


Peek-a-boo!


Bunk mates.


Some for the baby...


...and some for me.


Hey, why isn't this working?!

4 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Playground sprinklers, now that sounds like fun!

Disco Mom said...

Hey, I know that park! Wish we had been there to play. The boys have gotten so big, it's shocking. I love this post. Makes me realize I don't always need some monumental topic or profound conclusion. Sometimes a few photos of a-week-in-the-life says it all.

Desmama said...

You get the cutest photos of your boys, so candid. It makes me realize I need to be taking more photos of my kids in just the everyday moments.

Kristi said...

I was thinking the same thing. I wish our playgrounds had sprinklers!