- Two fingers to suck on
- His silky blue blanket
What Garrett needs to fall asleep:
- His silky blue blanket
- Woody doll
- Elmo doll
- Stuffed dog
- Dog blanket
- Little People school bus
- His four Matchbox airplanes
- The old stationery box containing the four airplanes (whether or not the airplanes are inside it)
- A drink of water
- A collection of favorite books (right now those favorites, in no particular order, are: Time to Say "Please"!, Toy Story 2 Look and Find, Cars, and The Book of Mormon)
Garrett's list would be longer, but we have to draw the line somewhere. And I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Caleb realizes all the fun he's missing out on and adjusts his list so that it looks more like his brother's.
What sleep aids do your children need?
9 comments:
The contrast of lists made me just laugh and laugh!! Isn't that just how it goes???? The older they get...
Elisabeth needs two of her silky blankets, her lamby pillow, at least one stuffed animal, two books (they change every day) sometimes Thomas the train, a sippy cup of water and some dental floss. (Don't ask me how that got started but I periodically collect yards of floss from her crib and underneath her crib weekly.)
Awesome. I don't know how kids sleep with all that junk next to them. Sad thing is, I had my things too when I was that age. ;-0
Haha! Kate really only needs her Pooh bear and her pillow (and a finger to suck on), but now she has to take her pillow & friends EVERYWHERE. She flips out if she doesn't have her pillow with her. Silly kids.
It's nice to know that mine isn't the only one that needs a plethora of things in her bed before she'll go to sleep. Books, several blankets, many stuffed animals and a sippy of water are the usual requirements!
I have to admit I'm kinda a mean mom in that area. I will let them have a stuffed animal, or a certain blanket that they want, and that's it. I just make them go to bed without toys or drinks. Kiersten used to get her binky for bed, but I even took that away a few weeks ago.
Those two lists were hilarious! I remember going to bed with a blanket and several stuffed animals. Without a doubt all of the stuffed animals would be on the floor by the morning.
I can't stop laughing! Sooo cute! Maddy is starting to fill her crib with things, things taken from off Kaity and Abby's beds.
Wow that is one big list!! It is so funny how different they can be sometimes. Both my boys go to bed with just a muslin.
Post a Comment