wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row
*****
Sunday, June 13, 2010
the boys this week
This little someone was supposed to be sleeping...
Caleb crawled under Garrett's chair and continued underneath to the other side of the kitchen table. Both boys thought it was pretty hilarious.
Watching the squirrels on a rainy day. Garrett loves the squirrels so much that it's also become his new favorite word. He pronounces it (and quite well, I might add) as "quirl."
Following the light reflecting off Blake's watch as it bounces around the room.
My little monkey on the monkey bars.
Racing down the slide.
All he needs to be content are his fingers and his blanket.
2 comments:
I know you already know this, but those boys are so dang cute! I love them! We're so excited to see them in just a few days!
I love the shampooing picture. That's so cute. They're lucky to have each other as li'l buds.
Post a Comment