wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row
*****
Sunday, May 30, 2010
the boys this week
Garrett loves to play Othello. And by play, I mean put all the pieces on the board, sometimes by color, then take them off again.
Feeding his blanket -- err, I mean, his baby. Seriously, though, how darling and hilarious is that?
Another stoop photo. We spend a lot of time on those steps.
Watching the parade of military ships come into the New York Harbor for Fleet Week.
Caleb's been practicing his pincer grasp and he's getting decently good at it. I can only offer him one Cheerio at a time, though, or he gets so overwhelmed by the fact that he has to make a decision as to which one he should pick up first that he can't grab any.
Another swing photo. We spend a lot of time here, too.
Afternoon snooze.
A new medium.
Climbing and...made it.
Apparently this is more comfortable than sitting on the couch.
Love your posts. Sorry if I don't comment on all of them. I do read them though ;) I love especially the baby blanket. I asked Aaron what he'd do if I bought Eli a doll. Of course he didn't like that. I wonder what he's think if Eli started making his own "baby". :)
3 comments:
I love that music makes babies move. It's so cute.
I'm sure Garrett loves those watercolors. You'll have to post some of his art work with his new coloring medium.
I think it's great that you do this. They will love looking back on their growth week by week...
and yes, i think you should get g a baby doll :)
Love your posts. Sorry if I don't comment on all of them. I do read them though ;) I love especially the baby blanket. I asked Aaron what he'd do if I bought Eli a doll. Of course he didn't like that. I wonder what he's think if Eli started making his own "baby". :)
Post a Comment