wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Saturday, May 15, 2010

the boys this week

Garrett doing what Garrett does best.


Caleb's favorite place to climb is the rocking chair. He whacks himself in the forehead every time he does, but that doesn't seem to stop him.


One of Garrett's finer moments.


I love the juxtaposition of the tough guy barber cutting the hair of a toddler sitting in a car chair. Gosh, I love Brooklyn.


And speaking of needing a haircut. I know he needs a trim, but I'm having a hard time bringing myself to do it.


Riding backpack style.


Last week Caleb mastered sitting in the tub, and this week he's working on climbing out of it.

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

It's so hard to cut baby's hair...for some reason it just is! In the last picture, it looks like Caleb has a wet mohawk. :)

AmyJane said...

I'm gonna go ahead and second your motion--time to strap little monkey into the car chair for a trim along with big brother! That is some amazing hair he has....something about the wispy volume it has, when you photograph him from the side, it makes me chuckle every time!
(Of course, this is coming from me--I've known deep down for months that Kennedy needs some layers cut into her curls to make them look better and I can't manage to do it.)

Unknown said...

cute pics...i should take adam to get his haircut in a car. the last one i did by myself turned out pretty badly. :)

Emily said...

Love the pic's and love the car chair - what a great idea, we dont have them over here, wish we did would make haircuts much more fun!!

Mel said...

Have you liked that baby carrier? I thought about buying one with Alyson but at the time it was just too expensive for us. Well...it probably still is too expensive for us. But is it comfortable? That's what I want to know.