wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Sunday, October 7, 2012

cool tricks: matthew

Lately Matthew's laughs have become more frequent, more infectious, and more reminiscent of one of his squeaker toys. They're also proof that at least someone finds the wild antics of his wacky brothers hilariously entertaining instead of headache-inducing.


5 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Oh that's cute. Love the drool hanging off of the chin too.

vdg family said...

Oh my heart, was a cute laugh! :) Garrett is such a fun brother!

Desmama said...

Haha, I love that! It is such a infectious laugh, as I found myself giggling right along with him! It looks as though Garrett doesn't mind the audience, either. ;)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

My nephew laughs like that too - it's hard to resist laughing right along. :)

Carrie said...

I love baby laughs! I also love how it's always the siblings that get the best/most laughs!