He really is just so sweet looking! Love the chubby cheeks!
Oh my goodness he doesn't look like a preemie at all!
I LOVE baby chubby cheeks! OK, I love baby chubby anything. Matthew is the sweetest looking thing!
Matthew makes a jowl look good! However on me ... not so good.
What a beautiful baby! I LOVE a baby with chubby cheeks. (I just love chubby babies.)
love, love, love those chubby cheeks. He is adorable!Chubby babies are the best :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He really is just so sweet looking! Love the chubby cheeks!
Oh my goodness he doesn't look like a preemie at all!
I LOVE baby chubby cheeks! OK, I love baby chubby anything. Matthew is the sweetest looking thing!
Matthew makes a jowl look good! However on me ... not so good.
What a beautiful baby! I LOVE a baby with chubby cheeks. (I just love chubby babies.)
love, love, love those chubby cheeks. He is adorable!
Chubby babies are the best :)
Post a Comment