wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Monday, June 18, 2012

holding his own

It's easy to get lost between a garrulous older brother and a fussy baby brother, and sometimes Caleb does. But his stubborn and demanding nature helps him to hold his own most of the time.

Like today when he desperately needed a lap to sit on and the only one he could find was Garrett's. (I was drawn to the room by little voices calling, "Help! Help me!" and "I sit on lap! Sit on lap!")



This afternoon, as I watched him run around the playground, I realized that I never wanted to forget the way he holds his own on the swings.




For all his stubbornness, he is a sweet, sweet boy, and that is something that will never be lost on me.


3 comments:

heath said...

That last picture is darling. What cute boys you have.

Whitney said...

His little legs as he's swinging are so cute!

Tiffany said...

I love how he swings. Our little Caleb swings the exact same way. I love watching the posts you post of him. I know they are miles away and not related, but there are so many things about them that are the same. It makes me smile.