Garrett and Caleb don't really like wearing socks. And so they take them off. And then proceed to put them on top of the hallway bookshelf. They designated this location as a special sock station themselves. (Original, don't you think? My favorite part, aside from the fact that it makes me chuckle every time I walk past them, is that the pairs stay together instead of getting lost in between couch cushions.)


Garrett usually initiates the ritual,

and Caleb quickly follows suit.

(They also like to wear overalls on the same day.)
8 comments:
That is hilarious. And pretty awesome (totally good point about them not getting lost as a result).
Adorable. I love it.
That is great! I hate searching for socks around the house. Why is it that kids can't just wear their socks??
This is too funny! I have to tell Little Sal everyday that it's freezing cold outside and he needs to wear socks! he doesn't care. They come off anyway.
Your boys are cute in their overalls!!
I love your kids. My daughter thinks that when she takes off her shoes, she needs to take off her socks too. Then she proceeds to put the socks on top of her shoes on the shoe rack. I also think that is cute. Luckily, we live in a warmer climate so her toe don't get too cold too often!
That is SOOOO funny! I wish we had a sock station! We have a designated dirty laundry basket, but socks never make it in there. So I've got half of every pair. The only socks I can keep together are Daisy's but they're so small, they get caught in the siding of the washer and more often than not I forget to check for them and she too ends up with mismatched socks.
Your little boys are cuties!! I LOVE overalls!
Well sure makes them easy to find. Didn't Garrett used to put his socks in the silverware drawer? Your boys are cute.
Too cute! Sure beats the silverware drawer!
Post a Comment