Holy snow Batman!!! That is just crazy! It looks like the boys are enjoying it though!
You guys are having one craaaaaazzzzzzy winter!
Wow. Just wow. I was wondering how you were faring. And here I can see most of my lawn (albeit a dead and brown lawn, so I'm not saying that's really any prettier).
Wow that's a lot of snow! Do schools get out later in the year due to the closed days?
I think you should come to Texas. I'm feeling real bad for you.
Wow. I bet your boys are loving it. Your laundry trips can't be very fun, though. Time for a vacation to somewhere tropical!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy snow Batman!!! That is just crazy! It looks like the boys are enjoying it though!
You guys are having one craaaaaazzzzzzy winter!
Wow. Just wow. I was wondering how you were faring. And here I can see most of my lawn (albeit a dead and brown lawn, so I'm not saying that's really any prettier).
Wow that's a lot of snow! Do schools get out later in the year due to the closed days?
I think you should come to Texas. I'm feeling real bad for you.
Wow. I bet your boys are loving it. Your laundry trips can't be very fun, though. Time for a vacation to somewhere tropical!
Post a Comment