"Mommy! Look a ninnow! Is noseman!" he exclaimed as he ran into my bedroom. (Translation: "Mommy! Look out the window! It snowed!")
A phone call from his teacher a few minutes later to let us know that school had been canceled officially declared the day ahead of us a snow day that was ours for the taking.
So of course we went outside to play.

We lasted a grand total of about 15 minutes before Caleb, who couldn't for the life of him keep his mittens on, got cold and decided he'd had enough.
So back inside we went, where the boys spent the rest of the day doing what they do best: spreading every toy they own over every surface of every room, thus quickly (and rather effectively) turning the entire apartment into an upside-down state of complete disarray.
I think if you asked them, they'd tell you it's been a very good day.
4 comments:
Love your kids! I'm excited for when Blake can enjoy the snow. He doesn't really know what to make of it right now.
This describes our day to a "T"
That looks like so much fun.
Your boys are so cute! I love how quiet it is! I guess it was a snow day for everyone else too!
Post a Comment