- Organize a cooking group where friends and I can occasionally gather to share theme-based things we've whipped up and chat without our children while we do so.
- Write more, both in my journal, as well as creatively. I'd really like to find some way to creatively record some of my unique experiences in Brooklyn. (And maybe one day publish them?)
- Make stuff. I cannot even come close to claiming the crafty talents of my mom and sisters, but I do have a few projects on the drawing board that I am anxious to tackle.
- Delegate more so I can stress less about my calling in Primary.
- Be brave enough to go on adventures with both boys. This one might have to wait, though, until winter is over, at which point it will consequently become much less daunting to leave the house for extended periods of time and easier to travel longer distances.
- Tone up the remaining bits of my pregnancy with Caleb.
- Go on more dates with Blake, and set up a small babysitting co-op in order to make that more feasible.
- Potty train Garrett. But not until the summertime. (I'm in the "Wait 'Til They're 3" camp.)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
in 2010
I'm going to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what? a cooking club? I'm moving back!
What other projects are you gonna do? I have so many under my wing right now, but I love hearing what others are doing to inspire me.
Cooking group is the best ever!
Yes! Be brave. At least more brave than I about going out with 2 kids alone. The library is about as adventuresome as I get and I don't usually come out with anything I want to read.
Great ideas. If your cooking group will include a "baking for dummies" class, then I'm in. On second thought, I'm in anyway. And hooray for a babysitting co-op. Though my place is tiny, I would be more than happy to help out.
Post a Comment