wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

are we there yet?


There is little that brightens a dreary January day more than walking by our neighborhood hardware store and seeing their annual countdown to spring painted on the window. Warmer days are officially in sight.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I feel ya on this one. I can't wait!

jeanine said...

so... I just realized that one of Rich's friends from High school lives in or near Brooklyn. I'm sure this is a long shot... but do you know Mike Taylor (I don't know his wife's name)?

Lindsay said...

Hey Jeanine! Boy do we know Mike Taylor! He's our home teacher, and his wife, Kristin, is my visiting teacher. He and his family live just few blocks away from us -- they are great people. Small world!

GR82BAMOM said...

I like that this store does this. It gives me such hope every time I walk by there (as I'm bending over from the blustery wind). Some years he writes it in pastel colors.