On Thursday, my youngest brother, Scott, received his mission call.
He has been assigned to labor for two years in the Illinois Peoria Mission, where he will share the gospel in the English language. He reports to the MTC on March 31st.
I probably don't need to tell you that we are all unspeakably excited for him.
The Midwest rocks, Scott. The people there are among the best I've ever known. You will love them, and they will love you.
11 comments:
Yay for mission calls!! Congrats.
Congrats! He'll love that mission!
pretty awesome! We know lots of people who have served there - Heather, Wes's cousin Steve, and my uncle and aunt are just leaving for that mission next week!
Fun!
How exciting for your brother! Isn't skype a wonderful thing? My parents bought us and themselves web cameras for Christmas and it's been so fun for Alex and Grandma and Grandpa Witt to see each other.
P.S. Thank you for your sweet comments. Your sons have such charming contagious smiles. I loved your post about Caleb growing so fast! I can actually relate quite well, as just this morning I pulled out a 6 month outfit for Alex that was too big a couple weeks ago and now it's too small! I think I need to pay better attention to the physical sizes and not labeled sizes of clothing as I'm discovering they vary so much.
Congrats to Scott! That's so exciting! And, hey, Blake says he's from Illinois, right? (wink) Happy memories!
Yay! Congrats to your bro & family! Illinois is a fabulous place, and he'll be treated well.
that's awesome. i love other midwest enthusiasts...congrats!
Congrats to Scott! And I agree...the Midwest is a wonderful place.
Congrats! That is exciting!
I really can't believe he's all grown up, but just look at him! Going on his mission! Congrats, Scott!
I meant to reply to your facebook comment but never did. That is awesome that he is going there! He will love it. And you're right, the midwest has some of the greatest (and most hilarious) people ever.
Post a Comment