Garrett loved his chocolate gelato, and what didn't make it into his mouth, ended up all over his face and clothes.
But I think that, judging by how eagerly and wide he'd open his mouth to beg for another bite, Caleb might have liked his more.
Both boys were right, though. That gelato was heavenly. (Garrett and Caleb recommend the chocolate. The rest of us really loved the fragola/strawberry.)
3 comments:
So fun! A scoop of gelato from Little Italy can cure just about any ail. Also, I've been thinking, we should meet up one of these days! It would be really nice to meet you in person.
I agree -- to both the gelato cure and getting together. I would love to meet you in person as well. :)
I think I'll have to do this very same outing when my friends come to visit me in October. Mmmmmmmmm gelato!
Post a Comment