wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

birth control?

I've only seen a small handful of my sister, Katie's, wedding photos, but this one is a definite favorite:


Oh, they're smiling now, but just give it a few years....

(Okay, so they'll probably always look at this photo and laugh. I know I will -- and two of those wacky kids are mine!)



There is so much for those happy, starry-eyed newlyweds to look forward to, don't you think?

6 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Congrats to Katie! I love the pictures! I can't believe she's old enough to be married!

Peter and Mandy said...

That picture is hilarious!

Unknown said...

so funny and cute :)

Riley said...

Love the grandkids picture! Pretty much every personality of all the kids is exhibited! (Except Chloe who looks deceivingly happy....)

Joyce said...

The grandkids pic is the best! I love the concern Garrett has for Caleb.

JoEllen said...

Love, love, love this picture of your kids! That is exactly how we look when we take pictures!