Haha! No, but it did make it all the way home. I put both boys in the bathtub after playgroup and he threw it in the tub just to see what would happen. He seemed surprisingly pleased with the results.
Happy birthday to Garrett! I can't believe he's already four. He's come so far. You guys have come so far! We all have! I'm so glad he was born. E and I had a great time watching his interview. Thanks for posting it. Have lots of fun at the party. We're sad to miss it.
8 comments:
Happy happy birthday to Garrett from all of us here in Colorado! What a cute interview. I can't believe he is 4 already.
Is his water balloon still intact?
Haha! No, but it did make it all the way home. I put both boys in the bathtub after playgroup and he threw it in the tub just to see what would happen. He seemed surprisingly pleased with the results.
What a cute interview! I love the sit like a pretzel, I'll have to try that in my class.
Happy birthday to Garrett! I can't believe he's already four. He's come so far. You guys have come so far! We all have! I'm so glad he was born. E and I had a great time watching his interview. Thanks for posting it. Have lots of fun at the party. We're sad to miss it.
Happy Birthday!
Sit like a pretzel...that's so cute! I love your comments and his responses. He's so smart! Happy birthday Garrett!
Sit like a pretzel...that's so cute! I love your comments and his responses. He's so smart! Happy birthday Garrett!
Post a Comment