The other day I helped chaperon during Garrett's class field trip to the New York Aquarium. As usual, Sofia was glued to, if not Garrett's hand, at least to his side the entire time. As you can see, Garrett is starting to [maybe, ever so slightly] return the favor.Sunday, May 29, 2011
the boys this week
Please note that even though this series is titled "The Boys This Week," the photos shared typically extend farther back than "this week." I'm operating under the assumption that you don't mind.
While we were dealing with mice, we spent a lot of time at Jill's house playing with Daphne and Baby Dolphin (a.k.a. Calvin). One afternoon, when it had actually stopped raining, the boys had a great time exploring someone else's front stoop.
Who ever said that elbows needed to be planted on some sort of surface in order to make resting your chin in your hands comfortable?
The dollar I spent on a bucket of sidewalk chalk has seriously proved to be the best investment of the summer so far.
You can't clearly see it in this photo, but Caleb's shirt says "I do all my own stunts." He continues to live up to that standard.
The other day I helped chaperon during Garrett's class field trip to the New York Aquarium. As usual, Sofia was glued to, if not Garrett's hand, at least to his side the entire time. As you can see, Garrett is starting to [maybe, ever so slightly] return the favor.
The other day I helped chaperon during Garrett's class field trip to the New York Aquarium. As usual, Sofia was glued to, if not Garrett's hand, at least to his side the entire time. As you can see, Garrett is starting to [maybe, ever so slightly] return the favor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment