wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Friday, May 13, 2011

the boys this week

How Garrett rides the subway.


The sea lions at the zoo never fail to disappoint (even when, as now, they are taking an afternoon snooze).


Caleb's career in construction management seems to be shaping up nicely now that he can work the electric saw/floor sander and [almost] wear his safety goggles correctly.


This is what ends up on my camera after Garrett's been playing with it. He's still working on his mastery of the self portrait.


At the playground with friends.


Writing letters to our missionaries.


Looking out the window...or is that hanging on the windowsill?


Catching an early morning episode of Sesame Street.


Garrett paints his imaginary masterpiece.


In the words of Garrett: "That's crazy, Cay-buh!"


"Look, Mom! I climb the spaceship!"


Playing nicely together (for once).

3 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Oh man I saw the picture before reading the caption and totally thought you were letting your kid paint on the wall. :)

Desmama said...

I love that Garrett calls him "Cay-buh." I just think that's so cute.

Janetta said...

Nice. I love how G rides the subway...he doesn't want to miss a thing! And I'm sure those missionaries LOVE getting such colorful letters from such darling boys.