- 1 stick ("For pretend fishing pole.")
- 3 rubber bands
- 1 rock
- 2 red berries ("For the birds eating.")
- 1 tipped over garbage can ("Mama, oh no! It fell down! I fix it.")
Had he noticed them, he would have also picked up any interesting acorns, pinecones, pieces of gravel, landscaping wood chips, leaves, and bigger or Y-shaped sticks.
***
From his seat in the stroller, en route to the playground, Caleb found and pointed excitedly at --
- 3 birds ("Burr! Burr!" he said in a manner reminiscent of Bambi.)
- 2 airplanes ("Owww-wowww," he said, waving his arms around in a manner reminiscent of a spoonful of food flying into his mouth.)
- 1 dog ("Dog!" he shouted, followed quickly by his version of a bark: "Rurr-rurr.")
And at the playground, we serendipitously found several friends.
2 comments:
I look so so so forward to all future park dates! It was just so great to be outside with all you great ladies!
love it!
one day, I shall join you guys again for a day in the park.
Post a Comment