Hahaha. These pictures totally had me laughing!
My girls do the same thing with our Bumbo--sausage themselves into it and then get all anxious when they can't get out of it. :/
Oh my that is so cute. Had me laughing too :) Connor hated the bumbo when he was little so we gave it to his cousin. When they gave it back, Connor decided it was the best thing to sit in.
I laughed pretty hard when I saw these pictures. Too cute! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahaha. These pictures totally had me laughing!
My girls do the same thing with our Bumbo--sausage themselves into it and then get all anxious when they can't get out of it. :/
Oh my that is so cute. Had me laughing too :) Connor hated the bumbo when he was little so we gave it to his cousin. When they gave it back, Connor decided it was the best thing to sit in.
I laughed pretty hard when I saw these pictures. Too cute! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment