A conversation with Caleb, today after church.
Me: Caleb, tell me about nursery today. Did you play with Anjou?
Caleb: Yeah!
Me: Did you play with Michiru?
Caleb: Yeah!
Me: Did you play with Elizabeth?
Caleb: Yeah!
Me: Did you play with Baby Blake?
Caleb: Yeah!
Me: Did you play with Tommy?
Caleb: Yeah! (pulls up his shirt and points to his belly) Tummy! Tummy!
So, either he's confusing his vocabulary or he ate Tommy.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We love the nursery friends here too! It's so nice to have kids to play with!
Heehee! I love it!
Haha! Lydia's done things like that lately too. I love it!
Funny! I just love your boys. I am so glad I got to get to know them a little in person.
Hahaha, that's funny!
Hahahah, that is pretty darn funny!
Oh man that cracked me up :)
Post a Comment