In photos, I think Garrett looks the most different, but in real life, I think he and Daniel look the most alike. (Some of that might have to do with the fact that when Garrett was a baby, I had no idea how to take a decent picture.) Of the four, I think Caleb looks the most different than the rest -- which is weird, because in the 3D ultrasound we had of Daniel, he looked like Caleb's clone. And then there are moments when Daniel looks (and acts) just like Matthew. But that could just be because Matthew was my next most recent baby and my memories of his first weeks are fresher. Bottom line, though: they definitely all look related. :)
2 comments:
So to me, Garret is a little more different, and the bottom three could be like identical triplets as newborns :) What do you think?
In photos, I think Garrett looks the most different, but in real life, I think he and Daniel look the most alike. (Some of that might have to do with the fact that when Garrett was a baby, I had no idea how to take a decent picture.) Of the four, I think Caleb looks the most different than the rest -- which is weird, because in the 3D ultrasound we had of Daniel, he looked like Caleb's clone. And then there are moments when Daniel looks (and acts) just like Matthew. But that could just be because Matthew was my next most recent baby and my memories of his first weeks are fresher. Bottom line, though: they definitely all look related. :)
Post a Comment