Welcoming
Daniel Forrest Anderson
who arrived
Thursday, May 8, 2014
at 3:43 am
(a few hours before his scheduled induction and a few moments after arriving at the hospital).
He measured in at
7 lbs 13 oz
and 19 inches.
Everyone is healthy, home, and happy he is here.
9 comments:
He's beautiful! I'm so happy for you Lindsay to have such a darling, healthy boy. Best of luck adjusting to being mom of 4! I know you are and will continue to do a most wonderful job. Happy early Mother's Day my friend!
Seiously, what a geat mother's day present! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Oh my heavens, he is beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Oh my goodness another whirlwind delivery I'm sure. He's beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a fun addition to your family. I'm so glad you made it to the hospital! What a good baby to wait (even if it was only a few moments).
Congratulation Lindsay!!
Yay! Can't wait to see more pics as this little guy grows.
Post a Comment