I hereby declare this week List Week and as such will compose all of my posts in list form. I am doing this because --
1. This blog is a record of me and my family (not to mention a means of communication and socialization that helps to keep me from getting too lonely), and I'd rather try to keep it up than let it become a burden that falls by the wayside.
2. A list, as I'm sure you're aware, is simpler to compose than a longer and [potentially] more thoughtful piece.
3. Stringing coherent sentences together requires more time and energy than I typically have these days.
4. And besides, I'd rather be spending my time enjoying my children than at the computer.
Even though each post will be a list, I'll try to keep them creative. I don't, after all, want to bore you away from my little corner of the internet.
So, giddyup.
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would expect no less from the great mind behind the ambassador from plan land :)
Post a Comment