
Official due date: May 22, 2012
Likely due date (taking prior experiences into consideration): A little more than 2 weeks before that.
Fun fact: I saw on a recent news report that some survey found that May 22 was the least popular birthday (which somehow seems to even further reduce the odds of this baby arriving on schedule).
Even more fun fact: My sister-in-law is due one day before me. Hooray for cousins!
18 comments:
So exciting, Lindsay! Congrats! Little ones are so fun!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!
Wahoo! That is so exciting. Good luck with 3 little ones in Brooklyn. You're amazing!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Hope all goes well. :)
Hey Lindsay CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!!
Congratulations!
Yay for you two. Congrats.
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear what you're having.
How exciting!! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Do you feel different with this one than the last 2? Could there be a little sister in your family?
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!
Congratulations! How exciting. I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl.
Woohoo! Congrats! P.S. I hope the birthday is May 20 like me. :)
I'm hoping baby comes on May 8th! Congrats! What another lucky baby to be in your family!
My husband saw the news on Facebook and told me. We're so excited for you and your family! Hooray!!
My Nicky's due date was the 21st of May. He wasn't born then either. :)
Exciting!
Congrats! Welcome to the club! (The "I have two wild boys at home and am expecting baby #3 club.) It's a fun one!
Yeah! That's so exciting and I LOVE having cousins close too!
How fun! Any plans to move somewhere slightly bigger?
Post a Comment