Oh man, that's pretty classic. I'll have to keep that in mind when I have kids (though hopefully our microwave is far enough out of reach). We arrived at the Fitz's once in the aftermath of one of their kids putting a bunch of plastic toys in that drawer under the oven--that was a bit of a mess for them to clean up (that is one I'll have to probably worry about).
7 comments:
Oh man, that's pretty classic. I'll have to keep that in mind when I have kids (though hopefully our microwave is far enough out of reach). We arrived at the Fitz's once in the aftermath of one of their kids putting a bunch of plastic toys in that drawer under the oven--that was a bit of a mess for them to clean up (that is one I'll have to probably worry about).
Haha!
Hahahaha, that's hilarious!
We have to do the same thing!
Well that's where I store my blanket and toys for safe keeping....so funny
Kids are great.
hehehe
Post a Comment