UPDATED: Scroll down to the bottom for one more photo!
Garrett, fresh from the shower. Go ahead, strike a pose. But don't drop your towel.
Caleb doing what any good parent would do: buckling his baby into the stroller. Safety first!
Garrett came home from school with the handbook on testing for the Gifted & Talented program offered in the NYC public schools. Now, why it went home with a bunch of special ed students, I don't know. But Garrett loves his "instruction book" and carries it with him everywhere. I love my boy, and I'm sure that at some point down the road he'll be enrolled in some honors courses, but for now, no matter how thrilled he with this booklet, we're keeping our focus set on bringing his developmental delays up to speed.
He certainly appears, though, to be gifted and talented on the playground. "Look, Mom! I do tricks! I ups-down like a monkey!"
Playing the vintage, but new-to-them, Nintendo 64 sent our way by my in-laws. Neither of them can work the controls, but that doesn't make "playing TV Dad games" any less thrilling (as you can see, they also could not stay sitting for long). For almost the entire time they played this evening, Garrett kept excitedly shouting, "Oh my goodness! Oh my dear!"
Not sure how I overlooked this one because it's absolutely adorable. It is also further proof that he is absolutely in desperate need of a haircut, but that will be taken care of shortly. In the meantime, go ahead and let him melt your heart.
11 comments:
The video game pics crack me up!!
So cute! Just love the "Oh my dear". Cracks me up. :)
That last comment was from Kathryn. :) I was accidentally signed in as hubby.
I laughed so hard and long on your comment about the GATE instruction booklet he got. You are hilarious!!!
Such cute boys. I love hearing about the cute things they say. "Oh my goodness! Oh my dear!" That is too hilarious.
Shower pics are hilarious! Love that he loves his instruction manual. And Caleb with the baby in the stroller is super sweet. Man, what a cute little family you have!
Hahahaha. I love your boys.
Awwww! So cute!
The towel pics made me laugh. I love it when Liam walks out of the bathroom like that. Same color towel, too! He gets dressed in his room and goes to the bathroom again to blow dry his hair. So funny. Also- Garrett has two very gifted and talented parents, so we're totally sure he will be too. ;)
Duly noted. Heart melted!
When I look at your boys pictures I wish I had even a remote chance of producing a blond baby. Not that I don't love my dark haired lovelys, but your little towheads are just too cute for words.
Post a Comment