Picking up Garrett from school in a blizzard....
And picking up Garrett from school, post-blizzard, in the slush.
(Just kidding -- those are not pictures of me. But they could be!)
(Sources: here and here.)
But seriously, onto more pleasant things....
Night-night, Matthew!
Reading time. (Not entirely sure why Garrett was so enthralled with the Binky board book. Maybe he was reminiscing fondly on former times?)
Matthew sitting reverently at nursery, as captured by his devoted nursery teacher.
Attempting a game of Suspend for Family Home Evening. Despite the skill he appears to be demonstrating, Garrett usually ended up knocking over the rest of our efforts. And he thought doing so was hilarious.
Feeding their babies (while dressed for culinary greatness).
Posing for a happy birthday photo text to their cousin, Chloe.
I turned 32.
When pink eye strikes (again!), everyone knows the drill and assumes the position.
I caught him sifting through my sewing box. He knew the moment I walked into the room that he might be in trouble. I didn't have to say a word.
Cookies make everything better.
This is the way he eats his oatmeal.
Busy writing.
A game of chase.
This is the way Blake always imagined he'd spend his evenings; it took the free copy of the Deseret News: National Edition that came with our Ensign to finally make that dream a reality.
Pierre is his new favorite book to pull off the shelf and browse through.
Making bracelets.
2 comments:
The pic of Blake reading the paper is hilarious, esp b/c it's the random Deseret News in the Ensign. And I love those Leslie Patricelli books.
You and your dear family always warm my heart! Matthew's smile is fabulous! Wow! Sorry you have to walk through the blizzard. Portland has shut down because of the snow.
Post a Comment