Brooklyn Flea, where we each came away with some fun finds.
The empanada truck outside the Williamsburg Savings Bank building. (This was a new discovery, but you can bet I'll be back!)
Grand Central (which turned 100 this year!) with one of our favorite people, Auntie Colleen.
And of course, Fishs Eddy -- two more times. (FYI, it just might be possible to overdose on Fishs Eddy. Maybe.)
And just because they weren't photographed, it doesn't mean we love the following places any less or didn't visit each and every one of them:
- Century 21 (for the home section)
- TJ Maxx (also for the home section)
- The Scarf Store on 86th Street (not its actual name)
- City Quilter (this place is just magical)
- Books of Wonder (also magical)
- The Ink Pad (I'm not even into rubber stamping, but this place was pretty impressive, especially considering how tiny it was)
- Trader Joe's (to stock up on treats like chocolate covered pretzels and English toffee)
- Legends Sporting Goods (they screen print some funky local t-shirts that we love)
- Any gathering of Bensonhurst Relief Society sisters (in this case it was the RS birthday activity). My mom loves my support system of women as much as I do!
1 comment:
You're making me want to revisit NYC and Brooklyn. It's been three years. I think I'm due for a visit. As soon as this baby makes an appearance.
Post a Comment