wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

surprise!

Introducing
 Matthew Wiest Anderson


Born an unexpected 4 1/2 weeks early (details to follow soon) on
Sunday, April 22nd at 8:24 p.m.
weighing in at an equally unexpected 7 lbs 7 oz
and measuring 19 inches long.

Everyone is healthy, home, and happy he is here.



23 comments:

goddessdivine said...

Oh my gosh! What a surprise! Congrats. And I can't wait to hear the story.

MOMster said...

Wow! 4.5 weeks early?! That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the story too. :) He's beautiful!

Michael said...

Kathryn says: Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear the details.

FoxyJ said...

Suprise! I hope it was mostly a happy surprise :)

Congrats--he's beautiful.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I'm glad all went well.

And I love the name.

Katie said...

4.5 weeks early and 7.7 pounds?!?! Holy cow! Congratulations!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you have an interesting story to tell. But in the meantime, get some rest and enjoy those baby snuggles!

Kiersten said...

Congrats, we are so excited for you! can't wait to hear all about it.

Emily said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Lindsay! Wow! You have 3 ADORABLE sons! I love the family picture! You have a beautiful family and you look wonderful! So happy all is well!

Lyndsie Miles said...

P.S. LOVE his name!

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well! Congrats! Your surprise delivery puts me a little in panic mode though! I am so not ready! And, ready or not, that baby will come! I'm excited to hear the story!

Amy F. P. said...

Congratulation! What a surprisingly big baby for 4.5 weeks early, but a blessing I'm sure. Hope everyone is doing well and adjusting. Can't wait to hear the details.

Peter and Mandy said...

Oh my congratulations!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! Wow. He definitely doesn't look 4 1/2 weeks early! I bet it feels good to get out of the last month of pregnancy. :D

charity said...

Congratulations!! I'm in shock...1 that he came just hours after we saw you and 2 that I am just hearing about it!! yay! I can't wait to hear the details.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Aw, look at those cheeks! He looks so adorable and I hope you are doing well and things weren't too nerve-wracking for you!

Claudia said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! The boys look so big when holding baby brother :) so sweet!!!

I hope this experience wasn't as traumatic as the last one.

Love & Blessings from NC

Erin said...

Wow! You seem to have a microwave instead of an oven for those adorable little buns of yours!

I too, can't wait to hear the story!

GR82BAMOM said...

Wow! Congratulations! He's adorable! So happy to hear that everything went well. Here's hoping you've had a likewise speedy recovery!

nateandrebecca said...

Congratulations! He looks great! Hope you are doing well!

Janetta said...

A BEAUTIFUL, inspiring family!

Emily said...

I know it's been forever, but it sure is fun to go back and relive the whole thing. Fun for me, months after, not having to be the one who went through it :) You're a trooper!