wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Friday, April 13, 2012

distinguishing features

One of the games Caleb and I play often together calls for me asking him where a certain body part of his is and him showing it to me. He's really good at this game, and has been since he was about 18 months old. Every time we play I teach him something new, so not only can he identify the easy stuff like his arm, nose, and feet, but he also knows where his elbow, nostrils, and toenails are.

Recently he learned to identify three of his most distinguishing features: his dimple, his mole, and his birthmark.

2 comments:

MOMster said...

I love Caleb's little spurt of silliness at the end. He's so cute!

Tiffany said...

My little Caleb was sitting with me while watching this and was so surprised to hear his name. He, too, has a dimple on his chin. You have to love the silliness at the end, such a two year old thing to do. What a darling little boy!